Pre-selling Event: Seventeen 1st Asia Pacific Tour - Shining Diamonds 2016 in Manila

photo by three angles pro
SEVENTEEEEEN! 

First of all, I am not a Carat. Second, I didn't buy the ticket for this pre-selling event. But why am I writing this? Simply because I'm a good friend who accompanies her Kpop buddy to buy a ticket to see these 13 lovely boys of Seventeen!

(Just so you know, I liked Ming Ming when I saw they're pre-debut before but he left TT. After that, Vernon caught my attention because of SMTM 4. And ofc I've known Woozi because he is aka Suga's son. But then I watched this perf by the Hip Hop Team. Idk anymore. Dino and Hoshi were cute too! Honestly, all of them are good looking but I don't want to push any feels for other groups anymore. Plus, I'm no longer into cutesy groups but please exclude my main faves. HAHA)

Carats queueing at 8 a.m
  • When we arrived at 8am in Glorietta, the line was already long. The hopes of my friend (I'll address her as Lancey) and I to get a good seat for the fanmeet washed out. And we lost it when she got no. 398 for the queuing number out of 561.
  • But of course, we can't just rely on that queuing number we got. So we asked help on Twitter and to some people we know who we thought could help us. There were some but we failed because their slots were all taken.
Official Photosets Lancey was selling
  • Before 1 P.M (which is the start of the selling), we roamed around the mall then later on waited outside Hardrock Cafe. It's jam-packed with Carats! We were so down when Carats started queuing. Like hello, #398. 
  • Can I just say that the phone shop in front of Hardrock Cafe really put an effort to play a Kpop song. Haha guess what? They played SuJu's "Mr. Simple". But before that, I heard they played SVT's Mansae as well. Then ugh, they stopped and continued playing pop songs.
  • 1 P.M came and wow, heaven-sent! An acquaintance of Lancey was able to give her a slot because the original owner backed out. And yes, Lancey got her ticket! Her seat is at the fifth row. 
Lancey with her ticket
Snapshot of the ticket Lancey got
  

Well to those who are going to this fanmeet, enjooooy!

Comments

Popular Posts