Dasi Run Run Run: #BTSinManila Ticket Selling

Official Poster for BTSinManila
Another wave of concert tour has come! BTS is about to set the MOA Arena stage on Fire this coming July 30! ARMYs assemble and go "Dasi Run Run Run" to get their own passes. 

It's been over a year since the boys visited the country with "The Red Bullet Ep. II". Since then, HYYH series was released showing a refreshed and aesthetic concept topped with wonderful music. Success befell to the group throughout the whole HYYH promotions.

~

I am one among those ARMYs who went "Dasi Run Run Run" as SM stores nationwide opened last June 19. Every ticket selling for me is a brand new experience. This time, I MARCHED ALONE. That's a first! Before, I had it bought (for TRB) and others, I grabbed it with my friends. This time though, since I've got no friends with me, I had a little chitchat with some ARMYs waiting in line and we ended becoming mutuals/friends. It's so nice to meet my fellow fans who understand my exact feels about the entire situation. Well, to put it simple, here's a bulleted list of the happenings:

  • I arrived at the SM Store near us two hours before the ticketing started! (8am)
  • There were few people waiting outside compared to the other branches of SM. (Which is a blessing)
  • The mall guards asked us to form a line and yes, I made friends while waiting there.
  • As the door opened, we immediately scampered up to the last floor.
  • Yes, I had to run because the queue outside was not recognized (same with my got7 ticketing experience) It's just that, if you're the first one to line up outside, you have a high chance of setting foot into the mall and reach the ticket booth first.
  • When we arrived, the line didn't progress immediately. 
  • Although, there were not much fans at the mall I'm in compared to other SM mall
  • Gen Ad and Upperbox tickets got sold out right away while I was still queuing!
  • Luckily, I got good seats! I'm very emotional huhu I'll be seeing them for the second time~~~
  • And yeah, my new-found friends left the mall feeling blessed bc we got our tix!!!
My ticket for BTSinManila
The ticket I got isn't exactly what I hoped for. The Pulp Royalty and VIP tickets are out of my reach. (regrets regrets because I spent a lot last year ugh blame BIGBANG, GOT7, BTS x iKON albums! but nah I'm happy with those) But I am still grateful for Lower Box plus I got my slot secured! UPDATE: LOWER BOX TICKET UPGRADED TO VIP STANDING C!

A little more wait and I'm witnessing another dreamy moment! I am enraptured and excited to see my boys once again! (I'm ready to be slayed, ruined and get my bias list ruined by HOSEOK)

BTS Video Greeting to PH ARMYs


Comments

Popular Posts