화양연화 with BTS (EPILOGUE CONCERT EXPERIENCE)

Magical? Intense? Beautiful? There's no exact one-word adjective to describe my experience for this Epilogue concert. It is different from their intense and powerful "The Red Bullet in Manila" show last 2014. This time, it's a combination of powerful and magical vibe! 



[⚠] You can skip this [⚠] 
As you'll read on my previous post, I mentioned about getting a lower box ticket but guys fortune smiled upon me! My ticket upgraded to VIP Standing C which means nearer to the stage and closer to BTS! Moving on... at the concert day itself, I was quite busy going here and there (doing fanclub duties etc.). The line outside the arena was really looooooong except for the VIP entrance. I entered the arena but the concert didn't just start there! We had to line up inside with our queue numbers before we actually get inside the concert hall! I got 900+? Would that be too far from the stage?  When I entered, I immediately ran at the right corner of the stage (front of the extended stage where HOBI stays). I chose to stand there even though Taehyung (my bias) usually stays on the opposite side of the stage! How loyal. Fans sang along with the music video being played. It hasn't started but the screams and chants were booming. 
[⚠] Continue reading [⚠]

BTS asked us to Run with them as soon as the show started! That time, the fact that I am watching them live is still trying to sink in. When they did their first ment, all I could do was just stare at their ravishing beauty. Heaven knows, how long I've waited for this moment to happen again. 


(Hobi introducing himself during the first ment)


  • They had several stages before finally performing at the extended stage. Some of which are Dead Leaves & House of Cards! Imagine I've only been body-rolling to these songs before, now I heard it live!
  • I was shook af when RM came out the stage with "What Am I To You?" especially when he walked to the extended stage! He was so near. His presence is truly captivating (dude....his physique, blonde hair, FACE & ALL). After this, I can't help but feel "kilig" whenever I hear WAITY. I always remember this moment like he's walking towards me (???)


I was shookt

RM singing "What am I to You"
 (I'm still mesmerized with everything)
  • Let's move on to the most lit part of the night, CYPHER. I swear, I couldn't stop screaming J-HOPE (during the whole concert tbh). Rapline slayed this as always.
  • Fun Boyz and Attack on Bangtan as expected, were fun stages. Fans were wailing when the boys lined up and rolled their hips.
  • No More Dream (dance break) was also a bomb! So privileged to have seen this choreo live. 
  • Other favorite moments:
    • Got blessed by Seokjin's holy water!
    • Yoongi picking up our horse plushie to the side.
    • I almost got the ball they were throwing but ugh, I didn't reach down to get it.
    • Kim Taehyung's smile makes me so soft. Whenever he stops near our side, I can't help but think, "Is he real?." (same with Jimin)
    • PH ARMYs singing to "I NEED U" was beautiful.
    • Love the ment in between the perfs. Boys tried their best to speak in english. Namjoon gave a heartwarming message to us as well.
화양연화 with BTS. I'm grateful for another beautiful moment spent with the artists I love the most! 

Comments

Popular Posts