Concert Memorabilia ♥

While I was fixing my stuff, I bumped into this sealed plastic of mine with the label, "concert memorabilia" and so I decided to share it on my blog. 
As of now, I have been to three concerts/fan meet—BTS, Big Bang and GOT7. Well if you've read my older posts, I bet you know it already. So let's see what I've kept from those events! ;)
Okay so for #TRBinMNL, I have kept the ticket (ofc), sponsored lightstick, silver confetti and that flowery confetti (ugh I remember their encore...there stuff started falling from above lmao)

read concert experience here
I got quite a lot of stuff from BigBang's concert since I arrived early at the venue. There you go, I got banners, cards, LED finger lights, posters and a TOP fan (I've kept the ticket too though it's not in the picture he he).

read concert experience here
For GOT7, you can see a ticket, hitouch bracelet, light bracelet, lanyard and poster which are all from All Access Prod.

read concert experience here

That's basically it for now. To be honest, I haven't posted anything yet for March and it's like the last day of it so I had to post something short and easy just to make sure I have an entry for this month. lol so I came up with this quick look on my concert souvenirs. Hoping that the next thing I'll collect will be from another BTS concert because they're coming back here in my country!

xxx 

Comments

Popular Posts