#FritzMeetsGOT7

Just a selfie with mah ticket

HAJIMA. HAJIMA. 

HAJI HAJIMA


Ugh everytime I hear that, feels just keep on coming back! Well all of the songs that they performed actually bring me back to that night.

SO HALLO. It's been already a month since GOT7's First Fanmeeting in the Philippines! It's time to share my FM experience since I finally decided to write about my feels during that amazing night. Will just list down my memorable moments with GOT7~
● Can’t believe I saw them that close. This is my closest encounter with Kpop idols. I was on the 3rd row and was able hold their precious hands.

I hate/love Mark Tuan. Lol he was looking somewhere in my direction so I called him while waving my hand. He didn’t respond but his gaze’s still there. I made a heart shape and called his name again. I received a blank face. Maybe he was not looking particularly in my direction. I won’t forget that bc I don’t usually do heart shapes datzo cheesy. But I did for him hoping he’d respond. Meh
YUGYEOM IS THE BOMB. Okay I didn’t really have a moment with Yugyeom during the perfs but he smiled(?) in our direction since on my left are Yug stans holding his banner. SO YEAH I got showered w Yug fan service. I have to include this bc I was really Yugyeomed that night. I kept on screaming his name and yeah, taking pictures of him. I’m supposed to be a Bambam-biased but Yugyeom stole his place. Idk but dancers really catch my attention. Remember TRB when I was J-Hoped. Seriously, maknae is so handsome. Well of them but idk what Yug did to my feels.
SO BAMBAM REALLY IS THE FAN SERVICE KING. First encounter was when me and my friends called Bambam and he noticed us. Actually we kept on calling him that night until he waved at us. I cri.
● Bambam. Yes, Bambam again! My friend waved her banner saying, “Bambam, hug me please.” in Hangul while I held her BamBam fan. And right, our fan service king noticed it!!! He hugged us from afar. I literally cannot. I managed to take a video of it. Here:
● Bambam won’t stop! LOL. My friend again–yeah she’s a Bambam stan btw–did something. So she threw a kiss to Bambam. We were surprised Bambam saw it and sent a flying kiss in our direction as well. WE WERE SCREAMING INTERNALLY. I was showered again with his fan service bc of my friend.
HITOUCH/HANDSHAKE MOMENT. This was fast but the most memorable. 1080p no more. They were right in front of me, holding my hands, staring and smiling at me. 
/hear me sobbing internally/
》Bambam was first in line. When it’s my turn to hold his hands, he replied to my friend who said, “I love you!” Here’s what he freakin said, “Hahahhaah yeah I love you too. I saw you all the time.” Oh gosh, we were shocked. I could only say “Hi Bambam. You’re so handsome.” then moved to Yugyeom.
》Yugyeom nodded and smiled then I cried. I said he’s so handsome. Ugh his hands, I don’t want to release my grip. I wanted to say how he freaking wrecked my bias list that night. But ofc I have to go on. For the remaining members, I could only say “I love you” & “You’re so handsome” because I don’t know anymore. I just wanted to stare and enjoy the eye contact, exchange of smiles moment and handshake session with them.
》 Jackson’s arms was in HD. Like it’s really flashed right in front of me. But I focused on his smile and gaze. Looking good as always. 
Handshake with Jackson
(he looks happy holding my hand lmao sorry feeler)
》 JB oh dear. His eyesmile blew me away. I freakin witness it while he's handshaking me. Please spare me.
Moving on to Mark (I am not sure if I am still holding
Jaebum's hands here but look at his smile)
》Tuan. Another staring battle with Mark. I can’t with him. It seems like everything went slowmo and I just stared at him and he did it as well. We were kinda awkward. Lol.
Holding hands with Mark (oh my gosh look at thaaaat huhu)
》 As for Youngjae though, I asked if he’s okay. He nodded and smiled. GOSH. He was extra cute that night. I love it when he laughs at himself.
Me happy to hear that Youngjae's fine


》 Jinyoung's the last one. Huhu I didn't want to let go of his hand bc the session will be over once I do. His smile, pls help me.

I was in seventh heaven. The guys that I've been watching only on the screen are finally in front of me, noticing me!!! After the session, I still can't believe I got to meet them that close. I can lit see the BB cream on their faces (lol), their hair (huhu i like Mark's hair color), milky-white skin and teeth (lmao i should stop). Anyways, as I’ve said on my earlier post (pre-selling thing), I don’t consider myself as a hardcore IGOT7. But I do like them as a group and I enjoy their music as well. I am so thankful that I met GOT7 that close. I had an amazing night. These boys helped me fulfill my fansite noona dream. I am really satisfied with the pictures I took. ㅠㅠ Let’s see if I can go when they comeback for a concert. I MISS THEM THO.

MORE PHOTOS HERE!

Comments

Popular Posts