REVIEW: iKON brings their fans on cloud nine with their latest single, #WYD

After their successful debut last 2015, iKON is back to capture the hearts of iKONICs once again with their latest single, #WYD. 

The track almost hit an all-kill in its first day of release and immediately rose on top of the music charts. Although, they won't promote the song on music shows, the boys have surprises in store for their fans as their full album is expected to be out soon.



Author's Review

MV & Song
The music video for 오늘 뭐해 #WYD is too cute. It gives off that "kilig" feeling! Well except maybe for the fans who doesn't like seeing the boys with other girls. But I admit it, they look good together and the girls are pretty! For me, the vocals are smooth which could be the reason why I find the song very light and chill to take in. Also, I must say that the rap parts suit well with the whole song. This is an adorable side of iKON. I'm hoping to see swaggy iKON in their next songs tho.

Author's Feels
(by member)

As a Junhoe-biased, I felt so attacked when he came out of the screen first holding a bouquet of flowers. I paused the video right away to take a deep breath. He looks cute running and I felt relieved knowing that he's got no girl in the MV. Poor boy. Maybe next time when I get on time for our shooting (kidding). Oh and it's like his portraying our long distance relationship (kidding again).

For Hanbin, he was so cute waiting for the girl until later they ate cotton candy. I wish I was the girl. Also love how he was scanning through their couple selfies like a real boyfie.

Bobby looks good with his partner! Seems like they have similar interests which is why get together well in the MV. And man, the top Bobby was wearing at the end... Hot.

Chanwoo and Yunhyeong gave off some high school puppy love feel with their partners! Imagine Yunhyeong waiting for you outside your school...

Donghyuk and her partner were like study buddies. Seems like both of them are righteous and responsible peeps. So cute when Dong was watching his girl taking a nap.

Jinhwan's part makes me giggle. I can kind of relate with the girl because whenever I take the public transpo, I also feel drowsy and fall asleep like that. How I wish one day I'd fall on Junhoe's shoulder while on the ride.  LMAO ok I'll stop here.

Rating: 4.5/5

Comments

Popular Posts