[THROWBACK] ASC After Show with Rap Monster, Jimin & Jungkook

Last May 28, 2014, I tuned in to ASC After Show since I knew some BTS members would be hosting along with Eric Nam. I didn't know I will be lucky that day!

Finally, for the first time… My tweet was flashed! Ugh I am not sure if Jungkook saw it or something lol. Nevertheless, I’m happy with the exposure.

I couldn't stop grinning after that exposure. But... it's not just that! If you're familiar with how ASC After Show works, you'd know that they have games for the viewers. There were several questions given that day and we had to tweet our answers to ASC. But of course, it's so hard to get picked. I almost lose hope. Luckily though, I got picked as the winner for the question, "Who is next week’s ASC guest?" I answered INFINITE right away just after the question came from RapMon/Eric Nam's mouth lol. That question is usually asked on ASC so I really prepared for it. I thought of groups that were currently promoting or just had a comeback. INFINITE was the first thing I recalled. And there, I set my answer while the question was being read. I was internally screaming and my heartbeat was in an abnormal rate when my answer was flashed! I didn’t really expect that I’ll be chosen. 



And guess what? NAMJOON. NAMJOON MENTIONED MY NAME TWICE. I cried. It's the first time a member from my favorite group noticed me! Here's the video:


As for the prize, I got a signed Sistar album (Give It To Me)! That's my first signed album from a Kpop group. I'm absolutely delighted and gratified although I'm not a super fan of Sistar. But I listen to some of their songs and I like Bora. ++Hyorin and Soyou's blissful vocals and pretty Dasom. 

Well, the episode ended with a wide smile on my face. I've been watching ASC and tried my luck whenever there are games but there's no such luck and finally, my moment came. My tweet was flashed in front of Kookie, Namjoon mentioned my name and I won a signed CD. Who wouldn't be on cloud nine? 

Comments

Popular Posts